Changes in foobar2000 0.9.6.4 :
– Third party components can now register custom protocols with the File Types preferences page.
– Removed the restriction of just one instance of specific DSP in a DSP chain.
– Fixed incorrect handling of 3-channel and 5-channel FLAC and Vorbis files.
– Converter now accepts alternate names for some of command-line encoder binaries (mpcenc.exe, oggenc2.exe).
– Converter and File Operations components no longer strip trailing dots from names of created files.
– Improved compatibility with dodgy Windows shell replacements.
– Automated submission of crash reports.